- I have size 10 feet. 9 and 1/2 in dancing shoes.
- I always put my left shoe on first.
- I once thought I could be a professional writer. This is not as close as I'll get.
- I like old cemeteries. They feel so peaceful. I live across the road from one, and yet I haven't been.
- I like to think that, even though it hasn't been hit in over 8 months, I'm a damn good shag. I give fantastic head (because I like giving it) and I'm quite enthusiastic when it comes to new things. I like to mix things up a bit too. So it doesn't get mundane. And I LOVE taking the guy by surprise, even if its just to initiate.
- I first dyed my hair red as a warning to a roomie that was pissing me off. Whore ended up moving out and owes me personally over $400. Though I didn't realise it at the time. I keep my hair red now partially because I can pull it off, but also because I do have the redhead feisty personality.
- I am a leo. Though I don't celebrate my birthday. I am actually dreading the next birthday because there is a very real chance that I will be in the early stages of a relationship by then, and I don't want to tell my partner.
- I have had my nose pierced since October 2001. I did it myself first, and it hurt like a mother. It has a slight emotional link to a guy who died shortly after my 18th birthday. I got it done professionally a few days later. The guy said to leave the huge stud in for FIVE days. I changed it about 12 minutes later for a small stud. 99.99% of the time I wear small studs. Larger studs and sleepers are only for when I lose smaller ones.
Since this one is so old, I'm going to stop it right here. I tag NOBODY. Rules were meant to be broken.
Speaking of the rules
1. Each player must post these rules first. Shit
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Which do we start with, the rules or the habits?
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. I tagged nobody, so does that mean nobody ever has to do this again?
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. I don't like rules
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Am I supposed to comment on nobody's blog from now on?