"Happy Easter Everybody. This bunny wishes you youthful chocolate, aged grog, and flexible partners!"
I know I'd like that for Easter.
Moving right along. I just saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Happily N'Ever After. If you only go see two animated movies this year, go see these. Especially if you liked the TMNT as a kid. Sure, Shrek III will be good, but its part of a series, you know whats gonna happen. These are new and fresh. Go see them.
BTW, is it wrong to lust after a bad-ass teenage turtle? Mmm. Raphael.
I have a question about blogtiquette. I regularly read (and have blogrolled) the blogs of people who don't visit here. Which I'm fine with. I'm not worried that these people don't visit me. I find them intriguing and entertaining. I personally try to visit people who drop over here regularly.
Is it rude to not go visit people who regularly visit you?
Since Easter is a time when we celebrate and eat chocolate, it is also a time when we feel guilty about all of the calories we've ingested.
So I propose this. EVERY female who reads this is tagged. List 10 things you are absolutely in love with about your body. WITHOUT referring to anything in a negative way. These must be purely physical things you love. As females with functioning eyes, ears and brains, we are constantly getting crap shoved down our throats about societies notion of beauty, and this never fits with the way we are. So I think its time we fought back and affirmed to ourselves that we are beautiful.
I'll go first.
- I love my boobs. Large and soft. Very attention grabbing. As much a part of my personality as my looks.
- I love my eyes. They are kinda almond shaped, with eyelashes to die for. Hazel in colour. So at first glance they are an interesting brown. But when closer attention is paid, you can see moss green flecking in the centre.
- I love my bottom teeth. They're so funky. I should have had braces as a kid, but I never did. And now my bottom teeth are the secret to my most successful grin.
- I love my lips. Generous and full, with a well defined cupids bow. Never chapped or cracked. They look like a smile is creeping at the corners most of the time. They are a dream to own.
- I love my nose. Long and straight. Perfect for the tiny stud in the left nostril. If I don't have it in people comment that I'm missing something, but they can't quite pick what it is.
- I love my forearms. Very smooth, with light coloured hair. Beautifully toned, without me having to work on it. The upper side is a little tanned, where the inside of my wrist is milky and smooth.
- I love my skin. It looks so smooth and soft. I don't think I've ever had a massive break out in my life. Small scatterings yes, but never more than about 6 small pimples. And its 'ivory' coloured. So it goes extremely well with very dark, warm tones. Which is the reason I (and the other chickies in my family) can pull of red hair so well.
- I love my ankles. Solid but well defined. Not bony, not fat.
- I love my beauty spot. Yep. I have one. On my right cheek, on the lower edge of my cheekbone, directly under the outer point of my eye.
- I love my collarbones. Strangest one of all so far, huh? Well its true. They're not prominent. But subtly well defined.