Horeshit I tells ya!
I did say a few posts ago that I love my skin. Which I do. Part of the reason is because it tans so well. Or it used to before I started working in a fluorescent hellhole. Not the dark tan of someone who spends the day trying to turn themselves into a lobster. But a nice light tan, an even spread of honey colour.
But, as I said, I work in a hellhole with no natural light. So I am very pale. Reflectively pale. So I decided to get some gradual tanning moisturiser. I've been using it for two days and all I have so far is a perpetually dirty look and what appears to be severe jaundice of the palms and fingertips! I look like I've suddenly taken up smoking, and have decided to make up for every smoke I've never had in my life. I have 'nicotine stains' all the way down to the KNUCKLES.
I tried this a while ago and I had the same problem. I also had some other... concerns.
- I have no-one to moisturise my back. So I have to overlap heaps, or have a tiny little spot in the middle of my back that is white as white.
- If I overlap an area will it be darker?
- I have to wait for it to dry. Usually I do so by standing in front of a fan/heater in 'scarecrow' position for about 10 minutes.
- It smells. My other moisturiser smells like vanilla. It smells so nice I had to taste it. And for the whole of the next day I smell like vanilla. With this one... I smell like old body.
- I've also heard it rubs off. Which is a shit.