Crappy shot, but you see why they're called the 'Blue Mountains.' You can see The Three Sisters off to upper left side. About two hours later we were underneath them.
A slightly bigger waterfall.
Us at the base of the waterfall. (And, Hot DAYAM I've lost weight, thats me at the end on the black shirt and the huge cans.)
The same waterfall, seen from above. We took our pictures from the little 'puddle' at the bottom of the picture. This is 4 1/2 hours afterwards.
- Me falling like a tard, over absolutely nothing, getting up and whinging about my bruised ego.
- The Gay Biotch falling about three minutes later. I maintain it was to make me feel better.
- "How is everybody going?" Me: "Yep!"
- I am apparently very funny. Or the girls really like my sense of humour.
- The calories I burnt.
- "And up ahead, we're going to come across a large waterfall." "What, are you going to open your legs?"
- The end. It was a five hour walk. Rough terrain. My legs hurt. So worth it.
- The Blue Mountain Chocolate Company