Thursday, August 23, 2007

Can you see my panties in this?

I have new underwear. I love new underwear. How much do I love new underwear, you ask? Enough to blog about it! Yes, you can stop cheering now. There are no pics to be shared.

So my new underwear is seam free, black. I guess you would call it a bikini, but its cut a bit severely in the butt. Its very... sleek. And it has a really cute silver butterfly over the left hip bone. No. Its not my earring. For the record, I still haven't found them.

But I've cracked it. No pun intended. I've figured out how the seam free underwear sits so snugly against your skin, and doesn't fall down. It rides up. And when I say up, I mean UP. I may as well have been wearing a g-string. The good news is, that there's not really a whole lot of fabric there, and it is very slinky. So when it goes up, you don't really feel it.

And there are other advantages. Because they're so fitted, they make your ass look hot. No matter where they are. Sitting normally? Fantastic, it provides support for your ass, lifting it up for the world to see. And it smooths out any ugly dimpled bits. Not that I have those anymore.

Riding up? PHWOAR! That one gives you a really sexy walk. Not the obvious 'there's something up my butt and I'm trying to clench so it doesn't keep traveling' walk that you get. But the oh so hot 'Somethings rubbing on my ass and it feels kinda nice' walk where you unconsciously really roll your hips and strut what God/Dr Jeckyll gave you.

I love my new panties!

I've wanted to blog this for quite a while, but I didn't have anywhere to put it without being really obvious. My butt isn't saggy (anymore). Hooray for weight loss! It's not pert and/or toned and/or firm. Its not perfect. But I don't care. Its mine, and its new, and different, and if it gets spanked it doesn't jiggle for the next minute or so. So hooray for my huge but saggy-no-longer bum!

25 comments:

MissE said...

Yay for phishez' bum, its diminishing size, and its new covering!

So, spill - what's the brand the the "model" of the undies? I gots to check these out!

adelaine said...

i love them too.. i dun like the feel of g strings, so seam-less is the best solution to wearing tights cloths and still wear underpants.. haha.. seam free bras too.. wonder why it took them so long to market it!

Josh said...

So the big question, now you love your new panties soooo much, what is it going to take to get you out of them?

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Yay for your bum!

And honestly, who wants a sknny little ass anyway? I know most guys I know would rather have a tad too much than a boney ass. No one wants to grab bones...;)

And you've GOT to post the name of those panties...I need me some.

phishez said...

MissE - They are made by triumph. Got them from bigW. Best I can tell you.

Adelaine - Because women are used to bulky panties or things that are designed to go UP your arse.

Josh - Why? Do you want to get into them? They are quite comfortable, but your dangly bits might hang out the side.

Stacy - haha. Any guy I'm with needs something to hang on to.

captain corky said...

Holly shit! After reading this post I gotta run out and get me a pair. Do you think my wife will think I'm a freak?

jali said...

I loves me some new undees too! I'm a mix and match kind of chick -I don't always like the sets so I wear what I want. Despite what I've been told, men (well the men I've slept with at least) don't give a shit about matching.

I hate the wedgie feeling so I don't wear thongs.

Unknown said...

I am soooo glad that I gave up wearing underwear years ago.

Anonymous said...

YAY for the bum!!! :-) I love new underwear... I'm gonna buy some new ones today! :-) Just because you got me in the mood for new undies!

Paula D. said...

Seamless panties are the best! However....I do hate when anything rides up the crack of my arse!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Phish, don't you just love it when you get a pair that you just love. They fit so well and make you feel sexy. It makes you want to go back and buy every color in that panty, for every occation.

Did you say spankings? Woo hoo, love them too...when I'm in the mood, that is.

Hooray for you on the weight loss and finding the purr-fect panty.

Ciao babes.

Obesio said...

Just hearing the word "panties" gets me all hot and twitchy.

Pie said...

Oh lawd, I had to take a breather half-way through - I kept getting over-excited.

sharnee said...

Yes! I have similar knickers (sans butterfly). Bless BigW & Best and Less for their awesome underwear!

Jenny! said...

I prefer the underwearless..then you dont get anything riding up or down or wherever! Seamless too! Bonus!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

G-strings = butt floss (not good)

I don't know what shops you have but here in the US, JCPenney offers a line called Ambrielle and they're seamless - much like the ones you described. I've never much cared for panties (except for showing them off to the appropriate people) until these. I also love that I can order them online if I don't have time to go shopping.

Congrats on the new panties and the diminishing ass.

honkeie said...

You know you should share pictures of this...the mental ones i have are good but real ones would be better lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I know what you mean. Every Xmas I get a new pack of Hanes Boxer/Breifs, like the ones Michael Jordon advertises.

I love them so.

Anonymous said...

I love a good pair of undies. When I find them, I tend to buy multiple pairs. Sometimes they so pretty, I just can't bear to wear them and make them smelly.

or is that just me?

phishez said...

Corky - of course not. She'll probably love them.

Jali - Guys really don't care. Its like wrapping paper. Sure, its pretty, but all they really want is whats underneath.

Nick - Underwear is a damn nuisance.

Kelly - Sharin the love over here.

Paula - Me too. I don't see the point of wearing underwear if its going to travel.

SZJ - spankings ARE fun. And I've never been not-in-the-mood for one yet!

Obesio - you're an easy man to please.

Pie - so long as you don't leave any stains behind, its all good.

SM - It was probably the same brand. Mine was probably twice as expensive, because of a few shiny dots.

Jenny - I like to keep the box wrapped.

Ima - I think we get that over here too, but its not a really big line.

Honk - real pictures won't compare to the idealised one you already have.

Bug - you mean guys really do like getting underwear as a gift?

Betty - I do too. But I didn't this time. The diminishing ass (as Ima put it) means it would be a waste of money.

yrautca said...

I have also recently added to my collection of underwear. I think its fun to have new underwear.

phishez said...

Y - It IS fun.

Greyhound Girl said...

OMG I canNOT stop laughing! I love this post! And I so want to buy some of those panties!

phishez said...

Prof - do it! Go make yourself feel sexy.

Sahil said...

You have got a knack for highly erotic writing, haven't you?

I have never quite seen a writer describe her underwear in such a damn sexy way.

No wonder, your blog is so popular ;) Keep writing darling!